Neighbourhood Development Plan Group meeting (Public Session)
Topic: Housing Needs Analysis
It is imperative that public opinion is taken into account when producing a Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP).
Since November 2018 the Abbots Bromley NDPGroup has invited the public to attend the first programmed group meeting of the month.
These meetings have proved popular, allowing the group to include the public in discussions on a specific topic relevant to the production of the Parish NDP.
If you are unable to attend these meetings, please submit your written views/opinions on the topic to the NDPG by dropping off at ‘Top Shop’ (Cash Stores) or The NDPG Secretary, Callander House, Bagot Street, AB.
Notice of these meetings is currently available on the Abbots Bromley.com website; social media; notice-boards throughout the village; NDP minutes; Parish News; Bromley Bulletin (as available).
Parish Council Meeting – 24 April 2019
1. Apologies for absence
2. Public session
3. Declarations of Interests
4. Minutes of Previous Meetings
5. Neighbourhood Plan Update
6. Matters of report
8. Financial matters
9. Group Reports
10. Correspondence, bulletins & reports
11. Agenda items for the next meeting
12. Date and time of next meeting
Parish Council Meeting – 7.00pm Wednesday, 15th May 2019 at Village Hall
The full meeting notice and draft minutes of the last meeting are available on these pages
Abbots Bromley Art Class Open Afternoon – 9th May 2019
Held weekly in Church House, the Abbots Bromley Art Class is open to all levels of ability.
On this particular Thursday we are holding an open afternoon so that anyone interested can drop in to find out more about us and see examples of some recent work.
2019 Annual Report (Updated)
You can view the annual report for this year (and many previous years) on the Parish Council Documents page of this website.
You can also view the 2019 Annual Report directly.
Election Information – 2nd May 2019
Information from the electoral officer at East Staffordshire Borough Council has been published relating to the local elections in May:
- Statement of Persons Nominated – Bagot Ward (14.3 Kb)
- Statement of Persons Nominated – Parish Council (52.0 Kb)
- Notice of uncontested election – Parish Council (13.9 Kb)
Abbots Bromley Annual Parish Assembly – 17 April 2019
Tea and coffee will be available from 6.30pm and the councillors will be present if you would like to discuss any issues with them informally beforehand.
A G E N D A
The formal business will commence at 7.00pm.
2. Chairman’s Report – Presentation by Cllr P Charles & Cllr Mrs A Appleby
3. Signing of Parish Assembly Minutes 2018
4. Presentation of Certificate to 2018 Jubilee Cup holder
5. Presentation of Jubilee Cup for 2019
6. Receive the accounts from United Charities
7. HS2 Update
8. Update on the Abbots Bromley Neighbourhood Plan
9. Open Forum
10. Chairman’s Closing Remarks
Mobile Library dates/times now available
In the “Information” section of these web pages there is a page with details of local services where you will find information about the mobile library visits.