Meetings of the Abbots Bromley Parish Council are are usually held on the last Wednesday in every month (except for August and December) in the Memorial Room at the Village Hall starting at 7.00pm.
Future meeting dates
Dates of future meetings of the Parish Council are contaied in the on-line diary. A notice with a summary agenda will be posted on village notice boards one week before and as a news item titled “Parish Council meeting” on our news page.
Minutes of past Parish Council meetings are available here in Adobe Acrobat format. Minutes will be added here when approved at a subsequent meeting of the Parish Council. Prior to this, draft minutes will be appended to the agenda of forthcoming meetings posted to the news section of these pages a few days before the meeting. To quickly find a topic of specific interest, you can use the search facility at the top of this page.
- Minutes of 13th January 2021
- Minutes of 27th January 2021
- Minutes of 24th February 2021
- Minutes of 31st March 2021
- Minutes of 28th April 2021
- Minutes of 26th May 2021
- Minutes of 30th June 2021
- Minutes of 28th July 2021
- Minutes of 29th September 2021