Abbots Bromley News
You can also view archived news items.
Staffordshire County Council Election Notices
Parish Council Meeting 31st March 2021
Notice of Elections
Winter Tree Trail (March 2021)
Published 23 March 2021
Phil and Carole Smart have created a leaflet describing a Winter Tree Trail around Abbots Bromley.
Details can be found in a leaflet that you can download and print. (Abbots Bromley Winter Tree Trail)
A permanent link to the leaflet has been added to the Walks from Abbots Bromley page.
Agenda for Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting – 17th March 2021
Published 11 March 2021
Agenda and Documents for Parish Council Meeting 24th February 2021
Neighbourhood Development Plan Revised Timeline
Published 9 February 2021
The revised schedule for the Neighbourhood Development Plan has now been published.
Pop Up Testing for Covid-19
Published 30 January 2021
Invitation to Tender for Lengthman’s Contract April 2021-Oct 23
Published 25 January 2021
Abbots Bromley Parish Council invites tenders in respect
of grass cutting and related maintenance in the village
during the period April 2021 – October 2023
For more information please contact the Sarah Meads, Clerk to the Parish
Council on 01283 840891 or email email@example.com
Information regarding 2021 Census
Published 22 January 2021
- Staffordshire County Council Election Notices
- Parish Council Meeting 31st March 2021
- Notice of Elections
- Winter Tree Trail (March 2021)
- Agenda for Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting – 17th March 2021
- Agenda and Documents for Parish Council Meeting 24th February 2021
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Revised Timeline
- Pop Up Testing for Covid-19
- Invitation to Tender for Lengthman’s Contract April 2021-Oct 23
- Information regarding 2021 Census
Do you have some news that would be of interest to the residents of Abbots Bromley?
If so, send us details and if we agree we will add your update to the on-line news. You will need to provide the following information:
- Title of update
- Text of the update (in the email or attached Word document)
- Your name and telephone number if we need to contact you – not for publication
If you have a relevant image or logo, then do attach that to your email and we will use it if we can.
Send email to the Parish Clerk.